HDworldmedia® Companies, LLC
References to HDworldmedia® denote HDworldmedia® Companies, LLC.
MyLocalGolfer.com is a Production of HDworldmedia Companies LLC.
We may collect the following information to provide you with HDworldmedia®’s full services:
- Information you provide. When you sign up for an HDworldmedia® Account that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and an account password). We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
- User communications. When you send email or other communications through or to HDworldmedia®, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Contact Information. When you choose to collaborate or share files with others, we collect email addresses and HDworldmedia® usernames you provide.
- Payment Information. If you choose to use a paid HDworldmedia® account or service, our payment processing vendor collects your credit card information and billing address.
- Log information. When you access HDworldmedia®'s services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends. Logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
Use of Personal Information
In general, we use your personal information to process your requests or transactions, to provide you with information or services you request, to inform you of other information, events, promotions, products or services we think will be of interest to you, to facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, the website and services and to otherwise serve you and our users.
For example, we may use your personal information:
- to request feedback and to enable us to develop, customize and improve the website, products and services.
- to store contacts you enter or upload into your contacts list for your private use and viewing.
- to enable you to communicate, collaborate and share files with users you designate.
HDworldmedia® only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of HDworldmedia® Companies in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent through Opt-in.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Google, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- HDworldmedia® includes collaboration features that, by their nature, support sharing with users you choose. Those users can see your name, email address, photo and information from your Profile page, and any files you choose to share.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to HDworldmedia® employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Updating and Accessing Personal Information
If your personal information changes in any way, we invite you to correct or update your information as soon as possible. You can make updates to your profile information by logging into your account on HDworldmedia® at any time.